- 22/10/2014 - The following changes have been implemented:
1. Update of the photochemical model CMAQv 5.0.1 to CMAQv 5.0.2
2. Update of the weather model WRFv3.5.0 to WRFv3.5.1
3. Substitution of the default landuse database in the WRF model (USGS) by CORINE Land Cover v16
4. Substitution of the default topography database in the WRF model by SRTM (90m) Digital Elevation Database v4.1 of the NASA
- 1. Update of the photochemical model CMAQv 5.0.1 to CMAQv 5.0.2
- 07/07/2014 - Updated smokestack major point sources for the communities of Andalusia, Catalonia and Madrid.
- 02/07/2014 - A new module has been implemented to calculate the superelevation of the CMAQ5.0 emission plume: In-line Plume Rise Calculation.
- 14/02/2014 - The year in which the EMEP emissions in Europe are based on, has been updated from 2009 to 2011.
For the main air pollutants: O3, NO2, CO, SO2, PM10, PM2.5 and benzene.
Forecast evaluation using air quality and meteorological observations.
Hourly forecasted air quality index at measurement locations.